13 studenoga, 2012

..heal my wounds, please?

Every feeling that i get, by every silent move you make. I never thought i would need you to be there, when i cry. I never needed someone to be there. And i can't take one more step, cause all that's waiting is regret. Don't you know how hard this is? Im running from a person i swore i'd never be. Im the one who has to face me. It's the voices i hear inside my head. Am i born to be broken? Someone, please, tell me that im ready to escape. This is not what i wanted. Im starting to miss you again. You don't have to be there. I just miss the person you used to be. So at the same time i have a chance to miss myself. I walked away, and then, when i tried to come back you pushed me aside. This storm that's broken me, my only friend, yea, it's hard for me to understand myself and then, how can i expect you to understand!? It's never enough, no matter what i do. It's all about how much im missing you, and im not supposed to. They say it's possible to grow up, completely. But i have never met someone who did. So no matter how much we try to grow up there's always that one thing that stays with us. Hope. I need to heal the hurt behind my eyes. I have to make my lies good. To move on, and to let go, or i'll fall again. Never thought i'll need someone to be with me in this pain. Never thought that would ever be you. But it seems it's been holding too strong, this shadow that's all over me. And it's all because of that, because i need you to be with me, but you don't want to be there. Why do people sacrifice the inner beauty, that's in all of us? I guess, you're safe within. I've might lost hope in you, but im still hoping for me, and all i am is you. And if that means i have to give away my inside, so will be. Im feeling the rush inside so maybe it is the end. I would, i would fall again, if i just could, for you. Day after day you're messing with my head. All these thoughts are destroying me, so it makes me believe i don't have the inner beauty to give it for you, for us. If you could hear my words would that change anything? Before i go, hear me out, you should listen to me. You never understood my words, and i haven't understood yours, but hear my looks, try and you'll see me. Im weightless again, just before the shadows... Make yourself listen. Make yourself see! Before i go, hear me out, cause it might be late.. You don't have to understand my words, just hear my heartbeat. And you'll hear me. If you only knew how every place i go reminds me of you, and every word someone tells me it's all you. It has always been, all about you. Everywhere i go, only you. They say i would give everything away to be with you, i don't want to be with you, i just need you by my side. To be there. All this im ready to give for you it's not cause i want to be with you, i don't, i  just need you to fuckin' be there. Those words were never necessary, all that was important was the silence that spoke herself, the looks, our tale.. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar