14 rujna, 2012

all these feelings are wrapped around me, they hold me down so i can't break through..

I was never a kind of girl who fell in love. Ever. I had my feelings on an offline mode. People would say im heartless, cold.. But i was just protecting myself, i didn't knew from what, i didn't knew from who, but now i know. All those unsaid words, all those undone moments, everything i've ever felt, everything i've ever seen in my life is passing through my mind at that very moment when i see u. When i turn around and when i find u looking at me through my mind are passing pictures and through my body are passing feelings, feelings i've never felt before. All those feelings are wrapped around me, they hold me down so i can't break through.
And as much as i want to break through them, they hold me back, they keep me in one place, place where i don't want to be.. past.. It's funny how you start to love some stranger who came into your life when you didn't expect him, and there are alot of other strangers, but that one, that one is special. And when you don't even realise you fall in love with him, and one of the other strangers fells in love with u, and the other too, and on and on, it goes to infinity.. No matter if you two love each other,or you love him, there is that other stranger who is accidently, or not, your,his,her best friend, and there's nothing you can do except fight. Find your own way to fight, to break the feelings, to switch your feelings on an offline mode again.You would give anything just to feel him.. Just to feel all those feelings you had before. You would give anything just to hear the unsaid words and to touch the undone moments but its wrong.. it can't be. And just that fact is killing you inside.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar