31 kolovoza, 2012

..over and over i fall for you, over and over i try not to!

The best thing i can do is forget. And i wish i could. I wish i could just put the past behind, put everything i felt and everything i feel right now behind. It would make things easier. Everything would be just.. easier..
I could finally be happy with this life, and i could move on. But right now im stuck in past and when i really do  try to  move forward and as harder i try i just go back, and deeper to my memories. Maybe it's all becuase i still have faith and i hope you still care. And even i tell myself everyday im wrong, and even im trying to prove myself wrong there's a part of me that just can't let all this go. And if you only knew how much right now im regreting all we had, or should i say all i thought we had, and if you only knew how many nights i spent drowning in my tears just becuase you're not there, just becuase i had a fight with you, it would even bring sadness to your heart, and we know how much heartless you are.
Now even if u try  you can't kill me with kindness 'cuz i don't buy it.
I just want to go somewhere, somwhere i could start again. Somewhere i'll have to put the past behind, somewhere where i won't have choice.
And just when i say to myself that it's over, and i say im done with you, and that you're going to be a friend, once you were the best one, and just when i start over, at least when i try to start over there's always someone who puts the bug in my ear, the one who tells me that maybe i should try more just for a little bit and again, im screwed

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar